The Harold Foster Foundation is a group that educates about GeoMedicine and puts its money where its mouth is by demonstrating it in action. The results clearly show a significant reduction in human suffering and an improvement in quality of life. Any and all skeptics and critics have been silenced forever. This is evidenced by the work being done in Uganda with widows and orphans living with HIV/AIDS, as well as the assistance provided to people right here in our backyard who are trying to overcome cancer, MS, diabetes, and other chronic degenerative diseases.
We recognize and understand the link betwen our soil, the food we eat, our environment and our health, and we’re working to improve them all through our local farms food delivery program on Vancouver Island.
“These principles guide what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.”
- Reduce illness and prevent diseases to which we have no known cure.
- Support strategies of resilience in order to reduce health disasters and human suffering.
- Promote clean and renewable energy as part of our sustainable solutions.
- Ensure that solutions are available to everyone.
- Demand ethical behavior of ourselves and our partners.
The man who discovers a new scientific truth has previously had to smash to atoms almost everything he had learned, and arrives at the new truth with hands blood-stained from the slaughter of a thousand platitudes. – Jose Ortega y Gasset